a) Forgetting your grocery record or shopping listing, back household
b) Undecided, that are the goods, you are working limited on
c) Enticed for the sight of all ‘New Arrivals’ together with other displays on the retail outlet
d) Tickled from the idea of saving smart with “Huge Sales” along with other this kind of captions
e) Skipped on a person on the ‘Most Wanted Items’
f) The “Impulsive shopping disorder”
g) Your young children operating all around the shop persuaded you, into purchasing a stack of unwanted things. Of course, you could not say no to him!
h) You dropped track of your shopping budget, likely overboard!
i) Comparative shopping syndrome: Other purchasers supply you with pointers on what else you could require
j) Not so effectively Informed Retailer Assistants! Web could have been better than this
k) Very long queues & waiting lines for the check counters. Time Out!!!
l) Jam-Packed parking lots, with the mall. And that extra effort, gas and the swelling bills.
Honestly, if you had committed even 3-4 out of these 12 most frequent shopping problems, it’s time you should look up to web for rescue. Don’t you agree overtime, your in excess of indulgence robs you off the much desired cash at hand? Or else, shocks you with blown up credit card bills, within the end of every month. More often than not, the shopping trips culminate into a nightmare, with not so planned and unorganized indulgence on the customers end. ‘Online shopping’ on other hand is a single where you still have a controlled shopping environment and as such, comparatively lesser chances of splurging & regretting, later on. Nevertheless, the disadvantages that accompany are as crucial to the purchasers. For instance: insecure online payments, house delivery concerns, mishandling in the stuff by shippers, late delivery, loss of shipment, visible differences in the item displayed online and in the shipment, received and much more.
Effectively, how about balancing your offline shopping with a little online planning? That means you can still evade a lot of differences, anxiety and shopping problems by combining a few web elements (or say tools) into your shopping activity. Make your shopping more planned, organized, more manageable and more fun. This is how you could do it:
1) Prepare a checklist of merchandise you will need to shop for. I knew you always did! But this time, I want you to do it in excess of the web. Go online, open up a spreadsheet or a word document and quickly checklist out your goods. Print and take them along. Follow closely, with the requirements you have listed out.
2) Shop online with intelligent gadgets and carts. This means, you can directly log on to your favorite stores like HomeGrocers.com or TraderJoe or any other keep, you like for grocery as well as other related shopping. And simply, create your online shopping lists. Print them and carry it above wherever you go.
3) Try Shopping 2.0! In case, you don’t have a preference for stores and wish to shop at a combination of stores offline or online, use web applications and shopping tools like ‘Shopping List’ at Infodoro.com or Froogle at Google.com. These web based shopping lists could be created, managed, stored and even accessed online. This is the biggest advantage, if you had been forgetting your shopping lists again dwelling. You can login and access it anytime and even about your cell phone.
4) Creating a shopping list not always means, only jotting down all goods you need to have. This is anyways what your brain can easily store, process and remember. What could still slip off would be stuff like quantities, brands and the stores, from where you require to get an item. Utilize shopping tools like Shopping Lists and Froogle, to create an organized shopping listing with merchandise, item descriptions, stores, quantities, categories and more details you wish to capture.
5) Shopping Wise is not always about faster and organized shopping but also saving all the dollars you can. You got it right! I was coming to coupons, you could always redeem for things with the stores you shop at. After all, why end up paying more when you know you could save with coupons. Just make positive you are on the look out for coupons from your previous purchases and that in the newspapers and do carry them along when you go shopping. There would still be many, who will forget to carry them or completely miss on making use of it, while standing on the counters and making payments. The solution is to retailer all your coupons in a Shopping bag, no matter whenever you get your hands on a single. Make it a ritual and keep doing it always. This way, next time you go shopping, you won’t have to at least forget them back again household. And to remind you with the coupons when paying off the bills, simply record coupons or add coupons to your online shopping record. That means, indicate ‘Coupons’ next to objects you have it available for. And do keep an eye on your ‘Shopping list’ when paying off the bills. This way, you’ll definitely utilize your Coupons and save a few dollars. Web applications like ‘ShoppingList’ at Infodoro and even online shopping stores, have a section for coupons on their online shopping checklist tool and shopping carts.
6) Prioritize your Items as ‘Most needed’ to have a quick checklist with the immediately required items. Again, web and a few desktop shopping applications help you filter your shopping lists by ‘Most needed’ products like for Coupons. Use these web applications and you’ll realize the shift in your overall shopping behavior besides purchasing & spending patterns.
7) Make Specialized Shopping lists sorted by Category and Stores. To make you shopping chore more manageable, you can always consider staying focused. You can split your checklist of merchandise and share some of your shopping tasks with your family members, children or spouse. Web applications allow for sorting of your shopping lists and segregating of things by stores and categories in ascending or descending orders. Using web, you can forward a person half of your shopping list to your spouse to let her pick up stuff from a shop next to her work place and you can take care of the other half with stores, on your way back again household. This way, you save time and don’t have to struggle with parking problems, at all stores you stop by. You can also sort your lists by item categories and decide what are you good at & what could be taken care of by your children or partner. Suppose, you can be quick and more decisive at grocery shopping whereas someone else in your family can do well at merchandise shopping et cetra. Splitting your list by categories and sharing some of your shopping tasks with others, would also save you a lot of time, gas, efforts and struggle with the not so supportive retailer staff.
By integrating a little web usage in planning for your shopping tasks, you can easily spare yourself a lot of time, efforts, gas and the problems that you keep repeating always. What’s the harm, if you could optimize your personal time, with a little planning online? Use web to your advantage, be it concerning tasks like shopping or planning shopping! And next time, you come across a baffled shopper, don’t forget to offer tips and tricks that could make him smarter too.
“Enjoy Wise Shopping with Shopping 2.0, setting in!”